I live on a small island off the coast of North Carolina. I'm a disabled nurse who loves to crochet. Most of my work is done for charity.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan sudders and says, "Oh NO.... She's awake."
1 comment:
Beautiful! I love looking at what you've put together.
You left a note about a scarf but put it in the post below it about an afghan I worked on some time ago.
If you mean the Scarves From the Heart, both the pattern and the charity were listed right in the post. The darker text is a link.
Here's a link to my blog again and right now it's the top entry:
http://macrochet.blogspot.com/
If you read this after I've posted another entry, the original one with the scarf is here:
http://macrochet.blogspot.com/2009/02/scarves-from-heart.html
All of my free patterns are listed on the right of my blog as well.
Post a Comment